Pregnancy is a wonderful time, but it can also bring a range of painful back issues. As your baby grows, your ligaments loosen to prepare your body for birth.
This, combined with the strain from altered posture, can cause pain that interferes with your sleep and other daily activities
Backaches during pregnancy are very common and affect most pregnant women at some stage. They often worsen at night.
If you’re suffering from intense back pain, you should definitely consult your doctor or midwife. When you do, they’ll likely recommend a pregnancy support brace for lower back pain.
The maternity version of our Zero Compression Back Brace has been designed specifically for pregnancy, and has helped moms overcome new and existing back pain issues. Even sciatica.
We’re proud to share Annel’s review here! 😊
I had an amazing experience with this brace. This was my second pregnancy and I suffered with sciatica pain since the beginning of the second trimester. I’ve also had some injuries at work in the past that affected my sciatica which my pregnancy aggravated.
I was wondering how was I gonna continue working… deliver naturally…and cope with the pain. How I was going to continue with my daily routine that also includes taking care of my daughter, which can be very physical!
Then I stumbled upon this miracle. I was able to deliver a healthy baby this month throught a vbac ( vaginal after c section ) and this would have not been possible without the help of this device . Thank you for making a difference in my pregnancy!
Our brace provides relief from a variety of physical issues like:
- While you are working and on your feet during your pregnancy.
- If you’ve gained excess pregnancy weight or have excess amniotic fluid.
- If you are carrying twins or multiple births.
- If you have lower back pain which is common in pregnancy due to the extra off-balance weight.
- In the case of symptoms of Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD) or Pelvic Girdle Pain (PGP), common issues during pregnancy.
- In the case of hip and pelvic pain caused by the release of the hormone relaxin which prepares your body for labor.
- If you have sciatica – a common nerve pain which can spread down the back or leg.
- If you suffer from round ligament pain – common stretching pains in pregnancy.
- If you suffer from hernias in pregnancy.
- The Zero Compression Back Brace for Pregnancy can be used to help your muscles strengthen and provide back support (along with proper exercise) after the birth of your baby.
Order your Zero Compression Back Brace for Pregnancy!
As simple to put on as a belt, with a wide strap for below your belly and a narrower one for above, you’ll be wrapped in silky comfortable fabric that’s easy to wear underneath your clothing, even workout gear.
We guarantee your Zero Compression Maternity Back Brace will provide you total comfort, excellent back pain relief and back support, all for an affordable price.
We’ll even let you try it for 15 days! If you don’t experience pain relief, return your brace and we’ll give you a refund. It’s that simple!